We use Whatsapp in our daily life. Almost all smartphones have installed the Whatsapp messenger app. It is a well famous app and people love to use it. It comes with lots of amazing features for free. Yes, you can use all the advanced Whatsapp features completely free. You no need to pay money to use any premium features. You can send and receive text, image, videos, voice messages, video calls, audio calls, status, and more.
Whatsapp tries to update frequently and add more amazing features to hook the people on its platform. If you have a smartphone then you can easily install the app and use it for free. But if you want to use Whatsapp on your PC or Laptop then you need to use Whatsapp Web. You can scan the QR code and use the Whatsapp web on your PC.
If you use a smartphone then you can easily use Whatsapp web on your PC by scanning the QR code. But sometimes you need to use Whatsapp on your PC without a smartphone. So, many user use it without scanning the QR code. We show you all the way to using Whatsapp.
Today we going to discuss with you using Whatsapp web scan QR code and without using QR code. Both of the methods are really simple. You can choose both or a single one. Let’s get started.
How to use/login Whatsapp with scan the QR code?
The most using method is scanning the QR code from your mobile. To use it, you need the Whatsapp messenger on your smartphone. All is done, then follow the simple steps.
- Open the Whatsapp messenger app on your smartphone.
- Click on three dots and click on “Whatsapp Web”.
- Open a browser on your PC and visit “web.whatsapp.com” URL.
- Now, you can see a QR code on the right side.
- Then you need to scan the QR code with your mobile camera.
- Once the scanning is finished, you can use Whatsapp Web on your PC and Web device.
How to use Whatsapp without scan the QR code?
If you want to use Whatsapp on your PC without scanning the QR code then you need to install a Android emulator. Once you install the emulator on your PC then you can use it for free.
- Download and install an emulator like Bluestacks or Windroid.
- Open the emulator software and go to the Play Store.
- Install the Whatsapp messenger on the emulator.
- Create an account by using a mobile number.
- Now, you can easily use the Whatsapp without scanning the QR code.
Here we share the best way to use Whatsapp web scan QR code. I hope you successfully login and use it. If you have any query then comment us. We will answer as soon as possible.
Now, I want to hear from you. Which method you use first?
Let me know in the comment section below. Lastly thanks for visiting.